by Karen Pryor with Carolyn Clark
Run Time: 30 minutes
Learn clicker training basics from the master! In Puppy Love, Karen Pryor introduces the basics of clicker training. From the grandparent and parents down to the kids, everyone can help the new pet learn:
- Where to sleep
- The right place to "go"
- Good manners around people and other dogs
- Accepting grooming and pet care
- Sitting instead of jumping up to greet you
- What "is" and "is not" okay to chew
- Coming when called
- Cute and easy tricks
- Walking on a loose leash, right from the start!
You'll love what this DVD will do for your new puppy and for you! Great for adopted dogs and shelter dogs, too.